How to Book Golf
It is important that all visitors read these notes before their visit and that Group Organisers and Agents make them available to each member of their party.
- How to book
- Please contact our Assistant Secretary by phone on 01253 643790 by fax on 01253 780946 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A non-returnable deposit of 50% per person is required before a booking can be confirmed. The Club accepts payment by most major credit and debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Switch & Delta. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club. Organisers must confirm the numbers in their party fourteen days in advance of their visit and will be liable to pay green fees and catering for that number.
- Green Fees must be paid (less any deposit) at the Professional's Shop prior to teeing off.
- Handicap Certificates must be produced and permitted handicaps are 21 (Men and Boys) and 30 (Ladies and Girls). Juniors must be accompanied by an Adult.
- Important information
- Procedure on arrival
Upon arrival at the Club, Visitors should report to the Professional's Shop, which is adjacent to the First Tee, at least fifteen minutes before play, pay any Green Fee or balance due and produce Handicap Certificates as above. Late arrival may result in cancellation of bookings and inconvenience to other players.
- Trolleys and Caddies
Trolleys can be hired from the Professional's Shop. A limited number of caddies are available but only by prior arrangement with the Professional's Shop on 01253 720094. The Club has two buggies for hire by Disabled Visitors. Please download the Club's Buggy Policy and contact the Professional's Shop well in advance of your visit to make the necessary arrangements.
Play is from the Green Tee Markers (for Men) and Orange Tee Markers (for Ladies). First Tee starts only.
There is a comprehensive catering service available in the Clubhouse. Bar Snacks are available till 6 pm and the Green Fee includes Green Fee Lunch: other meals need to be arranged at least 48 hours in advance through our House Manager or his staff on 01253 643793 The Clubhouse closes at midnight.
The Club is not liable for the property of Visitors. Please look after your property at all times and ensure that valuables are not left unattended in cars. A number of key operated lockers are available to visitors free of charge – please ask the Hall Porter.
- What we expect from you
- When playing at Royal Lytham you have a responsibility to behave in a manner that does not spoil the enjoyment of other Visitors or Members of the Club.
- Notes for Corporate Golf Day Organisers
- A reception desk is available in the main Entrance Hall. Banners and other advertising material may be displayed in the Clubhouse and/or on the First Tee ONLY BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT WITH THE SECRETARY. Golf goods and/or refreshments may not be distributed in the Clubhouse or on the Course unless they have been purchased from our Professional. He would be very pleased to supply any items that are required. If items are required which are not normally stocked by our Professional or if items are required with a special logo then these can be supplied by prior arrangement. As previously noted our Professional's phone number is 01253 720094