Your VIP day at historic Royal Lytham is not so much an event as an experience. From your friendly reception to the prize presentations, it's a day you can't forget. Highlights include an 18-hole competition on the Championship course, a snack lunch, a clinic with our well respected teaching pro, Ben Squires, and a superb dinner including wine.
The day is the ultimate corporate splash – ideal for making a big impression with clients that really matter.
Best of all, you don't even need to be a golfing regular to take part. We understand that some of your clients might not be frequent players so we don't ask for handicap certificates.
Your package comprises:
- Golf and Catering for up to 72
- Reception including bacon baps and coffee
- A golf clinic with our Pro
- Morning practice (if you wish)
- Snack lunch
- An 18-hole golf competition on the Championship course
- Presentation pack of balls, tees and course planner
- Halfway House open throughout competition
- Dinner with wine in the historic Club Room
- Prizes: four Royal Lytham engraved crystal glasses and four decanters. Additional prizes for Longest Drive, Nearest the Pin and putting competition
It's a day you won't forget, and one that's sure to impress your clients, and all for only £21,200 (£26,500 for a Shotgun Start).
As a bonus, your special guests can stay at the Dormy House at a competitive rate.
VIP days book fast and places are limited– so be quick. Existing clients get priority on rebooking - so why not make the Royal Lytham VIP day an annual event?
For more information, please contact the Assistant Secretary on 01253 643 790 or e-mail email@example.com.