How to Book Golf
It is important that all visitors read these notes before their visit and that Group Organisers and Agents make them available to each member of their party.
- How to book
- Please contact our Bookings Department by phone on 01253 724206 , or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All tee time reservations require full payment within 14 days of booking. The Club accepts payment by credit and debit cards, but not American Express or Diners Club. PLEASE SEE CANCELLATION POLICY BELOW.
- Handicap Certificates must be produced and permitted handicaps are 21 (Men and Boys) and 30 (Ladies and Girls). Juniors must be accompanied by an Adult.
- Important information
- Procedure on arrival
Upon arrival at the Club, Visitors should report to the Professional's Shop, which is adjacent to the First Tee, at least fifteen minutes before play, pay any Green Fee or balance due and produce Handicap Certificates as above. Late arrival may result in cancellation of bookings and inconvenience to other players.
- Caddies, Buggies and Trolleys
Trolleys can be hired from the Professional's Shop. A limited number of caddies are available but only by prior arrangement with the Professional's Shop on 01253 724206. The Club has two buggies for hire by Disabled Visitors. To request a copy of the Club's Buggy Policy, please email email@example.com.
- Play is from the Green Tee Markers (for Men) and Orange Tee Markers (for Ladies). First Tee starts only.
There is a comprehensive catering service available in the Clubhouse. Bar Snacks are available till 6 pm; other meals need to be arranged at least 48 hours in advance through our House Manager or her staff on 01253 643793.
The Club is not liable for the property of Visitors. Please look after your property at all times and ensure that valuables are not left unattended in cars. A number of key operated lockers are available to visitors free of charge – please ask the Hall Porter.
- What we expect from you
- When playing at Royal Lytham you have a responsibility to behave in a manner that does not spoil the enjoyment of other Visitors or Members of the Club.
- Notes for Corporate Golf Day Organisers
- A reception desk is available in the main Entrance Hall. Banners and other advertising material may be displayed in the Clubhouse and/or on the First Tee ONLY BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT WITH THE SECRETARY. Golf goods and/or refreshments may not be distributed in the Clubhouse or on the Course unless they have been purchased from our Professional. He would be very pleased to supply any items that are required. If items are required which are not normally stocked by our Professional or if items are required with a special logo then these can be supplied by prior arrangement. As previously noted our Professional's phone number is 01253 724206.
5. Cancellation Policy
- In the event of a cancellation of a tee time, the booking may be moved to an agreed alternative date, within one calendar year of the reservation. Please contact the Reservations Team either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01253 724206 to check alternative availability.
- If you do not wish to transfer your booking to an alternative date a refund will be offered as per the schedule below:-
- 60 days or more before the date of play - 100%
- 30 - 59 days before the date of play - 50%
- 29 days or less before the date of play - no refund
6. Course Closure
- In the unlikely event that we close the course due to unplayable weather conditions, a refund of the green fees will be made in full to your credit/debit card.