Your VIP day at historic Royal Lytham is not so much an event as an experience. From your friendly reception to the prize presentations, it's a day you can't forget. Highlights include an 18-hole competition on the Championship course, a snack lunch, a clinic with our well respected teaching pro, Ben Squires, and a superb dinner including wine.
The day is the ultimate corporate splash – ideal for making a big impression with clients that really matter.
Best of all, you don't even need to be a golfing regular to take part. We understand that some of your clients might not be frequent players so we don't ask for handicap certificates.
Your package comprises:
- Golf and Catering for up to 72
- Reception including bacon baps and coffee
- A golf clinic with our Pro
- Morning practice (if you wish)
- Snack lunch
- An 18-hole golf competition on the Championship course
- Presentation pack of balls, tees and course planner
- Halfway House open throughout competition
- Dinner with wine in the historic Club Room
- Prizes: four Royal Lytham engraved crystal glasses and four decanters. Additional prizes for Longest Drive, Nearest the Pin and putting competition
It's a day you won't forget, and one that's sure to impress your clients, and all for only £23,500 (£28,500 for a Shotgun Start).
Your guests can stay at the Dormy House with most of the rooms overlooking the course. Please contact the Assistant Secretary for rates.
VIP days book fast and places are limited– so be quick. Existing clients get priority on rebooking - so why not make the Royal Lytham VIP day an annual event?
For more information, please contact the Bookings Department on 01253 724206 or e-mail email@example.com.